Thursday, November 18, 2010

quotes i love

It's funny how a person can break your heart, and you can still love them with all the little pieces


if you can't help others, at least don't hurt 


I wish i could give you my pain , just for a moment . Not to hurt you , but rather so you can finally understand how much you hurt me


The most difficult phase of life is not when no one understands you. It is when you don't understand yourself


Telling the truth and making someone cry is better than telling a lie and making someone smile


i know i'm not perfect for you.. but i'll be the right person for you


When
I Look At You , I Smile And Act Like Nothing Is Wrong... But Inside My
Heart Is Breaking Because I Feel So Much For You And You Don't Even See
It and don't care about it. and it's all because of you


Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned


Last night i was thinking of you, a tear rolled down my face, i asked the tear "where are you going" the tear replied "there's someone so important in your eyes,and there is no room for me


Love is possible after friendship but friendship is not possible after love
because medicines work before death later nothing can be cured


One of the worst things that can happen to a person is to be forgotten by someone Who you will never forget


Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning


Sometimes All You Can Do Is Smile. Laugh To Hide The Pain & Shine Through All The Rain and grey clouds


A HEART die’s when it is not able to share’s its FEELINGS…, But a HEART
Kills itself when another Heart does not Understands its Feelings


in my Dream you are mine, but in my Life you are a Dream


Life's a long journey. Don't waste your time by waiting people who don’t want to share the walk with you


I don't forgive people because i'm weak .I forgive them because I am strong enough to know people make mistakes


A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are


i believe love at first sight because i love my mother since i open my eyes


5 lessons from Pencil

1. Everything you do leave a mark
2. You can always correct the mistake
3. Inside you is more important
4. In life we go painful sharpening which make us better......
5. Allow your self to be held & guided by the hand


Apologizing Does not always mean that you are wrong and other person is right. It just means that you value the relationship more than your EGO


Time can make us forget about some memories..But there are some memories which make us forget time


Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go & allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny, and a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it's all over


It's really painful to say goodbye to someone that you don't want to let go but its even more painful to ask someone to stay if they never wanted to stay


You taught me how to love; you taught me how to live; you taught me how to laugh; you taught me how to cry, but when you left, you forgot to teach me how to forget you

No comments:

Post a Comment